Welcome to AsiaFlux website!
AsiaFlux is a regional research network bringing together scientists from university and institution in Asia to study the exchanges of carbon dioxide, water vapor, and energy between terrestrial ecosystems and the atmosphere across daily to inter-annual time scales.
For more details, please refer to the following article :About AsiaFluxA short overview of AsiaFlux from AsiaFlux workshop2014We welcome your site information, data submission, article submission for AsiaFlux newsletter as well as AsiaFlux related publication information.
Please contact secretary [at] asiaflux.net!
Please LOG IN to the Member's area from right above if you are member. If you are not currently a member and would like to join and gain access to the AsiaFlux members area, enroll yourself at Joining AsiaFlux menu and begin receiving all of the valuable AsiaFlux membership benefits today.Forthcoming Events
- AsiaFlux workshop in November 2015 in India
- Mini workshop in March 2016 in TaiwanWhat's new in this website?
- Materials from AsiaFlux training in Cat Tien in Vietnam are updated in members' page. (2014-12-08)
- If you have question about asiaflux workshop 2014 in the Philippines, please contact tsukuba [at] asiaflux.net.(2014-08-29)
- Renewal of website. (2014-02-03)Contact us
-AsiaFlux Secretariat: E-mail:secretary[at]asiaflux.net